April 3, 2013

DP: Week 10 (CNC and stuff)

So far, after talking to Marty, I've reduced my installation pieces to just 3. The main installation will be the wall string. I finally went to the wood shop and got my boards all ready to go. Luckily, I have a pretty easy task: cutting out holes. The whole experience went smoothly; used a table saw and didn't chop off any fingers so that was pretty successful. Now it's on to getting the dowels onto the board and getting that primed and painted and tested. ETC. I also have to start thinking about how the cans function relative to the rest of the project and figuring out how the take-away cards will exist and how it'll be arranged. Should be fun though! Looking forward to actually seeing it set up in a space.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.