April 24, 2013

User Testing the Installation

It's been production mode ever since...I've met challenges (typical) and overcame some scheduling conflicts. However, I have basically all my pieces close to being ready for "installation" at this point. I'm figuring out where I want to test these pieces and I'm thinking about right outside senior studio. The pieces will be moveable. Now that the final crit has happened, it's a matter of taking feedback and applying it to the show! I'll have a higher stand for the cards and the wall...well, I'll try to 'drill' those into the moving wall. It's been really interesting seeing how people have been playing with each piece.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. nice to see a return to the blog! i was wondering what was up...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.