March 27, 2013

DP: Week 9 (Naming Problems)

I got 99 ideas and a name aint one. So begins the naming struggle. I have thought about the naming for a long time and I probably should get to actually building my installations, but for some reason, I feel like the naming will more so inform the installations themselves. But I suppose it's a push and pull of the process; form will inform content maybe more so than content will inform form. As of now, I'm also trying to figure out where everything should go and how it should look. Regardless, here is the crazy, ugly file of my thought process.

I've also been thinking about possible ways the type could exist on the board. Maybe the string could eventually cover the word "untie" and it would have that subtle meaning behind the tied string.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.